PDA

View Full Version : G'day

dindsy
24-08-2015, 9:26am
Hi there,
First post to say hi.
My name is Martin. I've had an interest in photography since high school. too many years ago to count but, recently for a significant birthday, my wife let me upgrade my camera. Being a Nikon FG-20 fan and having upgraded to a D100 when they first came out, it was time.
So, my new D750 is sitting proud in my new camera bag with a tamron 70-200 f2.8 and the 50mm Nikon f1.8. Christmas should see me get my wide angle :D

Now to get stuck into the 500 page manual and figure out all the little secrets. there is a significant difference between a D100 and D750. the focusing options alone are numerous. I am loving the new lens though.

i want to do kids sports photography and need to get that focusing right. Stop it focusing on the fence behind them.

Now to find the right editing software.

cheers

ameerat42
24-08-2015, 9:38am
Welcome to AP, Martin.

Learn and practise by posting here and getting and giving feedback.

Although you don't sound like a novice, have a look in the Library section for useful info.

When ready, post up a thread about what software you should be looking for.

Am.

Mary Anne
24-08-2015, 11:11am
Hello Martin and Welcome to AP.. Nice new gear you have there enjoy, and will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

bitsnpieces
24-08-2015, 4:34pm
Welcome to AP dindsy

ricktas
24-08-2015, 6:56pm
Welcome aboard. See you on the forums soon.

Kym
29-08-2015, 5:07pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!