PDA

View Full Version : Hey all from Mark

48crash
09-08-2015, 6:40pm
Hey all,

I have no idea how much I've spent on point & shoot cameras to get to this point, not an excessive amount I guess, but I look in the 'old stuff' basket in the study and see Sony, Canon, Fuji and Nikon staring back at me! Mind you the Nikon is an old 35mm film job. Probably could have spent the money better but I guess we all have done it and I'm no Lone Ranger here. About 12 months ago I delved into the DSLR realm and got myself a Nikon D3200 with the 18-55 and 55-300 kit lenses, over the past twelve months I've picked up a Nikon 35mm Prime DX lens and a Tamron 10-24mm wide angle. Can't see myself moving forward from the D3200 for a while, you know how it is, funds are low and debts are high, so I'll be trying to get the most from my purchase until I find it holding me back.

So that's a little about me, other than that, I live in the Kinglake Ranges and spend a lot of time moving between the ranges and Mansfield. I have a hobby farm so I'll probably end up boring you with a lot of farm / baby animal pics as the seasons go by, but will endeavor to broaden my subjects as well!

48crash? Well I turned 48 this year and Suzy Q rocks! :)

Cheers,
Mark

ameerat42
09-08-2015, 6:43pm
Hi Mark. I was wondering about your title:th3:
Good to have another youngster join, so welcome and join in.

Post up some piglets, then, as they're cute.
Am.

ricktas
09-08-2015, 6:56pm
Welcome to AP Mark, enjoy your 'new' gear, hope to get to see some of your photos soon. Oh and so does Pat Benetar.

48crash
09-08-2015, 7:25pm
Cheers guys, Rick she sure does!
Forgot to say, I'm here to glean some skill and hopefully one day share some skill in both taking photos and post processing as I have a hankering to take photos better than just the standard 'happy snaps' :)

bitsnpieces
09-08-2015, 7:58pm
Welcome to AP Mark :)

Mary Anne
09-08-2015, 10:06pm
Hello Mark :action66: and Welcome to AP lovely part of Vic you live in.
As much as I love Birds I will look forward to seeing what you animals you post from your Hobby Farm.