PDA

View Full Version : New Member

John Humpo
23-07-2015, 9:34pm
Hi my name is John Humphreys i live in Tenambit NSW just north of Newcastle, iv'e been a keen photographer for some 10yrs & enjoy taking action shots of my local 1st grade cricket side of which i am a non playing member, i also enjoy photographing BIF these are my favoured forms, but i enjoy all aspects of this wonderful pastime.My first serious camera was the Fuji FS100 P&S, i now own a Nikon D7100 which i have had for approx 4yrs (and love it) my lenses are a general purpose Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS (IMHO a nice lens for the price) & the Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 DI VC USD (very happy with this lens, again IMO excellent value for money). Thats about it, cheers all.

Mary Anne
24-07-2015, 7:19am
Hello John and Welcome to AP.. Great lot of gear you have there. Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Bird Forum.

ricktas
24-07-2015, 11:47am
Welcome to AP John. Hope we get to see some of your photos on the forums soon. Pull up your chair and join right in.

bitsnpieces
24-07-2015, 7:27pm
Welcome to AP John, and great set of lenses indeed.

John Humpo
26-07-2015, 8:45pm
Thanks for the welcome David, I hope to be adding some of my shots to this site shortly, cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome Rick, will be adding some of my shots soon, cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome Mary Anne, i will be adding some of my shots soon, cheers.