PDA

View Full Version : Harry41 II: The Return

Harry41
21-07-2015, 5:06pm
Hello all.... Just another returning member. I've found my way back after getting distracted by life... Visiting family, engagement, renovations, house fires (and subsequent un-doing of mentioned renovations) and general business of life left me with not much time for other things. I barely even touched my camera for almost 6 months, but now that things have quietened down again I find myself picking it back up. I've even remembered which end points towards my subject, so I'm on a roll!
Looking forward to viewing and posting some good shots! Thanks!

ricktas
21-07-2015, 7:27pm
Welcome back

Mark L
21-07-2015, 10:31pm
Jeez Harry I'm glad things are calming down.
If you happen to want something to distract you from real life and to take some different photos it's never to late to join in here ... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?190-Member-Challenges-52-2015:th3:

Harry41
21-07-2015, 10:53pm
Thanks!

Ah yes, I remember doing those last year, I think I managed to get through most of those for the first few months. I may well have another shot (no pun intended) in time, it was fun and made me think outside the square.

Mary Anne
26-07-2015, 11:40am
Hello Harry and Welcome back.. It will be good to see you posting in the Weekly Challenge again if you can find the time.