PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Perth!

aussirose
17-06-2015, 9:35pm
Hi all, My name is Ann. I live in the northern suburbs of Perth.
I am a travel addict and have always had a camera in my hand.

Recently, after becoming jealous over hubby's great photos on our fist big Europe trip.. (hubby had bought a new Canon 7D).... I decided to lay down my beloved point and shoot camera and invest in a DSLR - Canon 60D.

I just love my new camera!! :o) Not only am I experimenting with loads of fun shots like macro, night, ghosting, panning, car trails, light painting, strawberry dropping and artistic creations..... but I am yearning to meet like-minded people and develop my enthusiasm more.

Get it?... I am sure you do lol.

I am first of all looking forward to sharing some of my photos here with you guys and also checking out your photos. I must admit..... that I am a little frustrated right now about not having access to much. But I understand about regulated sites and appreciate that.

So.... hopefully hear from you guys soon and looking forward to sharing great photo stuff with you and hopefully meeting some of you soon. :o)

Cheers, Ann.

Bercy
17-06-2015, 9:43pm
Nothing like a hint camera envy. You both have nice equipment which should serve you well. Sounds like you have a real eye for photography, exploring a host of different things in our World. I have been out of action for a while ...(work)... but there are a host of hugely experienced photographers that can give guidance for improvement, and we all value each others constructive opinions.

ameerat42
17-06-2015, 9:45pm
Welcome Ann. Glad to have you aboard AP. I reckon you'll do well here.
Just join in and enjoy.
Am.

Mary Anne
17-06-2015, 10:07pm
Hello Ann and Welcome to AP.

ricktas
17-06-2015, 10:08pm
Welcome aboard, see you on the fourms

Geoff Port
18-06-2015, 8:45am
Welcome Ann,
You'll love the 60D , great camera. Start posting on the forum and you will be rewarded big time. Everyone here are full of advice and praise when and where needed. I have yet to find a member that bags out a posting, unlike some forums that are out there.
Constructive critique is what this forum is all about.
Enjoy

bitsnpieces
18-06-2015, 3:47pm
Welcome to AP - wish I could travel as much as you do

aussirose
18-06-2015, 8:35pm
Thank you everyone :o) Looking forward to getting involved more. David, we have simplified our life in order to travel. We analysed income v expenditure and cut back on a ton of outgoings so that we can save more in our travel kitty ;o)

So guys.... when am I able to load up some photos, please?

Cheers,
Ann.

ameerat42
18-06-2015, 8:42pm
What problems are you having uploading, Ann?

ricktas
18-06-2015, 8:42pm
Thank you everyone :o) Looking forward to getting involved more. David, we have simplified our life in order to travel. We analysed income v expenditure and cut back on a ton of outgoings so that we can save more in our travel kitty ;o)

So guys.... when am I able to load up some photos, please?

Cheers,
Ann.

You can upload photos right now. You have been able to do so since 10.00pm yesterday. How to do so is here: http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Indexes:How_Do_I

Mark L
18-06-2015, 10:44pm
G'day Anne.
Let me know if you ever visit Mudgee in your travels.:th3:
I can show you how to upload photos here if you're coming soon.:lol2::p;);)
Hope to see you around AP.:th3: