PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Rouletabille
27-05-2015, 7:10am
I am a new member of this website since some days. I'm french and i live in south France in a very old city between Toulouse and Montpellier. I like Australia where i was almost 3 month recently.I travelled in Western Australia and i made many photos of the life in this State! I usually use an Olympus DSLR but in Australia I alternated with a Nikon D800. I was accompanied by Marilyn, a friend Australian photographer.... I try to live with my activity but in south France this is very difficult...I apologize me for my very exotic english... and thank you for your welcome! I hope I can participate the more often in exchanges on this website but I must first tame it a bit.
Rouletabille

Mary Anne
27-05-2015, 12:39pm
Hello Rouletabille :action66: and Welcome to AP. Join right in and start posting on the Forums will look forward to seeing some of your lovely country on here.
Anything you want to know click on the Library Button up the top of this page then How Do I, and do ask if you need any Help :2smile:

ricktas
27-05-2015, 3:59pm
Welcome to AP. cannot wait to see some of your photos.

Mark L
28-05-2015, 8:01pm
G'day Rouletabille.
Taming this place won't take long.
Might be interesting to see some of your photos Western Australia. You may have seen things through different eyes to what we are used to.
Is Marilyn a member here? If she's not you better talk her into it.:th3:
See you around Ausphotograhy hopefully.:)

bitsnpieces
29-05-2015, 10:42am
Welcome Rouletabille and great to have you on board :)