PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Craigus77
21-03-2015, 3:33pm
Hello all,

Thought I should introduce myself. Some may remember me, maybe not :)

I'm Craig, old guy from Mudgee NSW, Dad of 3. I've been a lover of photography/nature/birds for a long time. Photographer for a few years but life has been in the way of my free time over the last few :( I'm starting to get some more free time these days and over the last month or two I've had the urge back to get out there and capture!

Thanks again to Rick for having me back and keeping this site in tip-top shape. :th3:

Cheers
Craig.

ameerat42
21-03-2015, 3:41pm
Hi Craig. Welcome back.
Quite a couple of Mudgee-ites here on AP:D
Am.

ricktas
21-03-2015, 5:07pm
Welcome back Craig.

Certainly a few of us around that still remember you from the early days of AP..your name even still appears at the bottom of each site page :D

Bet you are enjoying the spare time to start enjoying your photography once again. See you on the forums.

Craigus77
21-03-2015, 5:12pm
Welcome back Craig.

Certainly a few of us around that still remember you from the early days of AP..your name even still appears at the bottom of each site page :D

Bet you are enjoying the spare time to start enjoying your photography once again. See you on the forums.

Ohhh.. So it does!

Spare time is still limited, not enough to get back into birds (nor the budget) but any time is better than none :)

Thanks mate.

Mary Anne
21-03-2015, 5:14pm
Hello Craig :action66: and Welcome back, you were a bit before my time.. Though will look forward to seeing you on the Nature Forums

mpb
21-03-2015, 6:50pm
So this is all your fault then! ;).
Good to meet you and thanks for starting all this (and thanks Rick for continuing it).

Hope you manage to get plenty of time to get out and shoot.

Mark L
21-03-2015, 8:09pm
G'day from just around the corner, or up the road or somewhere close.:)
Each week I try to spend a couple of hours out at Putta Bucca Wetlands chasing photos of birds. Let me know if you'd like to join me sometime..
See you around AP hopefully.

I @ M
21-03-2015, 8:12pm
Welcome back Craig, there are still a few faces around from your past inhabiting the forums. Join in again and have fun.:)

Kym
21-03-2015, 9:03pm
:gday: & Welcome back to AP! (Oh Hail the Creator)

- lets see some news photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Kym
21-03-2015, 9:06pm
Also http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showthread.php?138336-The-Ausphotography-Project-Every-winner-of-every-competition AP has come a long way

bitsnpieces
22-03-2015, 5:56pm
Welcome back Craig :)