PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Deshall
03-03-2015, 12:09pm
Hello Everyone,

Firstly, thank you for allowing me to join your online community. Hopefully I will be able to pick up some helpful tips and hints that will allow me to expand my hobby further.
I have been an enthusiast for many years however I have just commenced actively taking city scape photo’s around the Brisbane city area. I prefer night photography, as this allows me time to escape the really world without the hustle and bustle of an ordinary day.

I do not describe myself as a beginner however do not believe that I have adequately proven to myself that I have intermediate skills but chose to list myself as intermediate from a goal point of view. Maybe upon viewing some of my images you may think of my skill differently and assist with building my confidence more.

Regards,

Deshall

ameerat42
03-03-2015, 12:25pm
Hi Deshall (Des?).

Welcome to AP.

To start off, have a look at the useful info in the Library (tab above).

Else, join in and enjoy.

Am.

Kym
03-03-2015, 12:44pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

rwg717
03-03-2015, 7:52pm
Hello and welcome to AP:)
Richard

VanessaJoy
03-03-2015, 9:10pm
Welcome, nice to see another Brisbanite :)

GlennSan
03-03-2015, 10:15pm
Hi there, welcome to a "Neighbour". I live just north of North Lakes and pass there twice a day, every day for work. Looking forward to seeing some images. Shooting around the city at night is fun...

bitsnpieces
03-03-2015, 10:30pm
Welcome Deshall and great to see your initiative in finding ways to progress in your photography

bigmick
04-03-2015, 8:49am
Welcome to AP. Plenty of information here, enjoy your stay

Mary Anne
04-03-2015, 9:43am
Hello Deshall and Welcome to AP.