PDA

View Full Version : G'day

DexPtchang
06-02-2015, 8:29pm
I was a devotee of the K1000 & spent a good deal of my childhood helping mum develop & then place the photo in a cardboard frame. the smell of fixing solution brings really connects to the fascinated child that is me. She had that job where someone would approach a dinner party at some Cabaret restaurant & then rush off & develop them, to be whisked back to the restaurant before the party was over & put on display for guests to purchase on their way out, & I would help her through the whole process.....single mum, the 70's....you know.

I dabbled with B & W & had an exhibit at "expo 88", an embarrassing invasion centenary or something. My work has been hung at Parliament house in Canberra & the Sydney Opera house.

But the reason I joined is to talk about my Agfa Varioscop 60 Enlarger that I want to get working. Lenses, attaching plates, negative plates etc.
Such a lovely piece of industrial design

ricktas
06-02-2015, 8:39pm
Welcome to AP. See you on the forums.

rwg717
06-02-2015, 10:24pm
Hello and welcome to AP:)
Richard

peter1929
06-02-2015, 11:58pm
Hi , Welcome to Ap

bitsnpieces
07-02-2015, 12:22am
Welcome to AP, and super awesome to have your experience here. :)

Kym
07-02-2015, 8:31am
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
07-02-2015, 4:02pm
Hello and Welcome to AP, a very interesting intro and I will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forum.
Sounds like you will be able to give plenty of advice and help to the Members here, hopefully someone will be able to help you with your enlarger.

Mark L
08-02-2015, 10:27pm
Welcome to AP,

But the reason I joined is to talk about my Agfa Varioscop 60 Enlarger that I want to get working. Lenses, attaching plates, negative plates etc.
Such a lovely piece of industrial design
You may find some more info on that if you post any questions and comments in another place in AP. Members that know this stuff don't generally look at the intro threads.:th3:
There's plenty more stuff to get involved with here also.:)

Kym
13-02-2015, 12:20pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!