PDA

View Full Version : Hello All - it's great to be here!

RachSA
26-01-2015, 10:26am
Hi Everyone!

I have been interested for many years in photography and learning more and more! Finally I have decided to join and can not wait to dive straight in!

Whilst I love landscapes and my husband will tell you I have a slight obsession with taking photos of trees I haven't found one area in particular I favour more than the other !

I love the outdoors but I also have an inside crafty side. We have recently moved to Adelaide so there will be lots of getting out and about exploring my new town with my camera in tow!

Cheers
Rach

ameerat42
26-01-2015, 10:34am
Hi Rach. Welcome to AP.
That sounds interesting. This is certainly the place to be for your photographic side.
If you check out the Library (tab above) you'll find a lot of introductory stuff (as well).
Lastly, join in.:)
Am.

ricktas
26-01-2015, 10:58am
Welcome Rach, See you on the forums soon.

bitsnpieces
26-01-2015, 12:58pm
Welcome Rach - great to have you here :)

Mary Anne
26-01-2015, 1:52pm
Hello Rach :action66: and Welcome to AP.. You picked a great Forum for learning more.
So join right in and post some images on the Forums for cc that's another great way to learn.
You could also have a go at commenting on other Members posts too :2smile:

Kym
26-01-2015, 6:13pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!