PDA

View Full Version : New to Australian Photography

GKPhotog
23-01-2015, 12:50pm
Hello everyone!

I am new to Australian Photography forums. I have tried out a few other sites but just wasn't feeling comfortable with them!
Hopefully i can fit in a bit more on here.
A little about myself...
I have always been VERY interested in photography (since i could first pick up a camera)
Now - i have quit my day job and am making alot of Handmade Beach craft and doing photography sessions in my local area. Which is a tonne of fun!
My husband and I travel as much as we can and just love 4wding, camping and fishing.

Looking forward to learning some more through the forums!
Grace

ricktas
23-01-2015, 1:23pm
Welcome to AP Grace. I am sure you will fit in here. Join in, share some of your photos with us, give your thoughts on other member's photos too.

Kym
23-01-2015, 1:48pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ameerat42
23-01-2015, 3:10pm
Hi Grace. Welcome and join in. I'm not sure what color scheme you have set, but I could not read your cyan text on the usual dark grey BG.
I removed the color tags to make it just white.
Am.

Mary Anne
23-01-2015, 3:32pm
Hello and Welcome to AP . Join in and start posting on the Forums for cc and have a go at commenting on other Members posts also.
I found that colour text hard to see too.

rwg717
23-01-2015, 7:26pm
Hi there Grace and welcome to AP:tog:
Richard

mugget
24-01-2015, 3:31pm
Welcome Grace. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, lots of helpful people and also lots of knowledge and experience you can tap in to. :th3:

Birdman
24-01-2015, 7:42pm
Hi welcome, great site!

Mark L
24-01-2015, 9:10pm
G'day Grace.
Doesn't much matter if you think you fit in here, just post away. Hasn't stopped me boring people here with my posting away.:D
Just accept good CC and try and improve. I've found offering CC not only helps others, but makes me think about what I like (and then try to achieve) in a photo.
Give and take.
Hope to see you around AP.:th3:

bitsnpieces
25-01-2015, 1:36am
Welcome to AP Grace and I'm sure you'll fit right in here :)