PDA

View Full Version : G'day

Gazza
31-12-2014, 10:19am
Hi all,

Just thought I'd give this a try, please be a little patient as I try and navigate my through.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's work.

Gazza

ameerat42
31-12-2014, 10:34am
Hi Gazza. Welcome to AP (at last:D).

The Library is useful: "How to" to get to know how the forum works, posting images, etc;
and "New To Photography" to help you in you photographic ventures. Click on the Library link at the top and
follow the links.

Finally, and importantly, join in and be active. You'll get somewhere FAST doing that.
Am.

Gazza
31-12-2014, 11:06am
Hi Gazza. Welcome to AP (at last:D).

The Library is useful: "How to" to get to know how the forum works, posting images, etc;
and "New To Photography" to help you in you photographic ventures. Click on the Library link at the top and
follow the links.

Finally, and importantly, join in and be active. You'll get somewhere FAST doing that.
Am.

Thanks Am,
It appears I've a lot of reading to do so I can take advantage and get actively involved..."I'll get there"

Mary Anne
31-12-2014, 2:29pm
Hello Gazza :action66: and Welcome to AP it's a great forum for learning.
Good to see that you are reading up on everything and when completed I will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums :2smile:

Kym
01-01-2015, 10:47am
:gday: & Welcome back to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

bitsnpieces
02-01-2015, 12:30pm
Welcome Gazza, and great place to start here of course. :)