PDA

View Full Version : New Canon EOS 7D Mark 11

Mlo1956
10-11-2014, 2:13pm
Hi guys

New to this forum.
I've quite a bit of canon gear, have had a 7D for 3 years and thinking of getting a 7D Mark 11, has anyone bought one yet or at least had a play with one? All the reports I read indicate that it is a great camera, however most reports are based on info supplied by Canon and they wouldn't criticise their latest release!!!!

Cheers

Michael

ameerat42
10-11-2014, 2:36pm
Hi Michael. Welcome to AP.
This is the Intros forum, whereas Canon gear is discussed specifically in the Canon Forum here. (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?16-Canon)
There are a couple of recent threads where you can read about it. You can make a specific post for info there if you like.
Am.

Mary Anne
10-11-2014, 2:36pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. Yes I have and its seems to be OK I have been reading/learning about all those focus points over the weekend
Only had it one week so I cannot write too much about it as I have not used it a lot. Some images on the Bird Forum.

Mark L
10-11-2014, 9:23pm
G'day Michael.
You've found a good place to learn and play. Hope you get involved here.
I'm interested in getting a cheap 7D.:lol:

ricktas
10-11-2014, 9:41pm
Welcome to AP. I noticed you have joined as a beginner, but your intro posts says you have quite a bit of Canon gear and a 7D for 3 years, so you are obviously not a beginner and we have upgraded you to intermediate level, for now.

See you and your photos on the forums soon.

Kym
10-11-2014, 9:45pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
11-11-2014, 9:21pm
just post some bad photos for a while Michael. Than ask the mods to put you back to beginners level again.:lol:
not that it really matters.;)

ricktas
11-11-2014, 10:07pm
just post some bad photos for a while Michael. Than ask the mods to put you back to beginners level again.:lol:
not that it really matters.;)

I was wondering what was happening to the quality of your photos Mark...Busted! :lol:

Mark L
11-11-2014, 10:29pm
^ that's funny.
Looks like my downgrade request will have to wait a while.:(

Sorry to highjack your intro Michael, but that's forums for you.;)

bitsnpieces
13-11-2014, 8:55pm
Welcome Michael, and hope you enjoy your stay :)