PDA

View Full Version : Returning after a break.

Marika
28-10-2014, 8:24pm
It has been far too long since I was last in here, things have been crazy here and it's all about to get even crazier. But I've missed AP, the beautiful photographs, the valuable critique, and the friendly members. So I though it was about time that I came back in to see how you are all doing. I like to procrastinate, and what better way to do it? ;)

ameerat42
28-10-2014, 8:30pm
Welcome back, Marika.

Marika
28-10-2014, 9:59pm
Thanks Am :)

Mary Anne
28-10-2014, 10:05pm
Hello Marika :action66: its really great to see you posting again, you have been missed.

Mark L
28-10-2014, 10:55pm
What a pleasure to see that avatar again.:)
Glad you're back.:th3:
Can you get involved in the rest of this years weekly members challenge? ....... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?188-Member-Challenges-52-2014
Can't have you procrastinating to much.:)

ricktas
29-10-2014, 6:35am
Welcome back

Kym
29-10-2014, 10:00am
:gday: & Welcome back to AP!

Marika
29-10-2014, 1:28pm

Hello Marika :action66: its really great to see you posting again, you have been missed.

Mary Anne, you will appreciate this, we are moving out of our rental into our very first family home, and the backyard is amazing. 980 sq metres of beeeeautiful gardens full of beautiful flowers and insects. I can not wait for the dust to settle, I'll be out there trying to perfect my macro photography as soon as I can :)

- - - Updated - - -

What a pleasure to see that avatar again.:)
Glad you're back.:th3:
Can you get involved in the rest of this years weekly members challenge? ....... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?188-Member-Challenges-52-2014
Can't have you procrastinating to much.:)

Lol, I'll definitely be getting back into the challenges when I can :)

Mary Anne
29-10-2014, 1:51pm
Mary Anne, you will appreciate this, we are moving out of our rental into our very first family home, and the backyard is amazing. 980 sq metres of beeeeautiful gardens full of beautiful flowers and insects. I can not wait for the dust to settle, I'll be out there trying to perfect my macro photography as soon as I can :)

Thats Wonderful news Marika Congrats to the Family on your First home and Garden, plenty of very tiny Subjects for you to shoot there, as well as those two beautiful Children :2smile:

Marika
29-10-2014, 8:38pm
Thanks Mary Anne, we are very much looking forward to it, and the children will be so pleased with their new yard :)