PDA

View Full Version : Old But New from Mackay Qld

Ratboy
17-10-2014, 9:03am
Good Morning , I have been a member here for 2 years and am finally looking to become a regular contributor to the site . I joined another forum at the same time as this one those 2 years ago and was scared off with the comments that were directed at me and thus gave up on forums altogether . So here I am ready to give it another go :)

An introduction ....I have been into photography for around 18 months now , mainly I take abstract and arty shots with no subject that I really focus on , I run a Sony A65 and only use lightroom for my post developing, not a photoshop fan and would rather try and get the image I am chasing without chopping it up .

Straight forward and very approachable guy I am looking forward to seeing everyone's work and fitting in ....:D

ameerat42
17-10-2014, 9:08am
Welcome back. We're not as gruff as the three billygoats, but don't be afraid of some robust discussion sometimes.
Join in and enjoy. That's about it.
Am.

Ratboy
17-10-2014, 9:55am
Thanks AM :)

Kym
17-10-2014, 2:01pm
:gday: & Welcome back to AP!
- lets see some new photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
17-10-2014, 2:17pm
Welcome to AP. Take a look around, you will find we all love to talk about photography and other stuff, but it is very rare for someone to direct a personal comment at another member here. We want AP to be a fun, friendly and safe online experience for the members, so we don't put up with personally directed nasty stuff in this corner of the net.

So take a look around, join in.

Ratboy
17-10-2014, 2:31pm
Thanks Kim and Rick for the welcome , greatly appreciated:th3:

Mark L
17-10-2014, 8:59pm
G'day Ratboy.
Don't be afraid to post photos, ask questions, make comments and generally get involved here.
Some have said that AP used to be over moderated (though I think not, I think:)). That's better than no moderation. You should feel comfortable on this forum.:th3:

Ratboy
17-10-2014, 9:35pm
No worries mark , thanks mate for the welcome, just posted a couple, not sure if what i do will fit in though ….:)

Mary Anne
17-10-2014, 10:53pm
Hello and Welcome back :2smile: