PDA

View Full Version : Hi, First post.

Publican
10-10-2014, 1:28am
My name is craig, im from Qld. I have recently purchases an a7r in Singapore, i also manged to get couple of fe lenses, and leica r macro lens and adapter. purchased a book on the camera also lightroom 5 , am only shooting in raw. so i now have a reason and interest in getting the most out of these together, im hoping to meet a few helpull macro and landscape buddy's.
i purchased this camera with the long term for underwater macro nd wreck photography. how eve i took it recently on a trip to africa and enjoyed it so much well , here i am.
Hello.

ricktas
10-10-2014, 6:04am
Welcome, See you and your photos on the forums soon.

Kym
10-10-2014, 8:49am
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
10-10-2014, 9:12am
Hello Craig and Welcome to AP.. Two great hobbies to keep you busy, will look forward to seeing those images from Africa and the underwater ones also.
Great area you live in, we often drive down there just to sit around on the beach camera in hand and watch the Pelicans when the fisherman come in :2smile:

Mark L
10-10-2014, 7:09pm
G'day Craig.
Don't ask questions, make comments and generally get involved.
'tis what makes forums work and helps us all learn.:th3:

brandon1612
11-10-2014, 9:40am
Welcome to you, Craig

Mark L
11-10-2014, 9:10pm
Don't ask questions, make comments and generally get involved.

:eek:
Make the "Do ask etc....."
Also do reread what you're posting before posting it.:o
:)

bitsnpieces
12-10-2014, 2:23am
Welcome and glad to see you're enjoying the a7r - definitely an interesting goal you have there too, for underwater and wrecks - I'd love to do that one day too now :)