PDA

View Full Version : I'm here

niseford
08-10-2014, 2:48pm
G'day all

My name is Denise and I have found this site whilst searching for camera gear. You've probably heard many times how photography is someones passion and addiction etc, well....I am obsessed.

I'm from Sydney and enjoy getting out and about and shoot almost anything. I love the escape from reality.

SO, cheers to all...see you around

Mary Anne
08-10-2014, 2:56pm
Hello Denise :action66: and Welcome to AP.. This is a great Forum with many helpful Members.
Join right in and start posting your images on the Forums when you are able, will love to see what you have been shooting lately :2smile:

niseford
08-10-2014, 2:57pm
I will do once I get home :flash:

what size does everyone put their images on?

Mary Anne
08-10-2014, 3:16pm
It all depends if you are uploading to AP, or linking from flickr Photobucket or others. Have a look in the Library up top of the page in How do I.

ricktas
08-10-2014, 10:06pm
Welcome. See you and your photos on the forums soon. To add to Mary Anne's advice on where to look. We allow up to 1024 pixels on the longest side and 250kb. But if you link from flickr/photobucket etc (see Mary Anne's advice) you can link whatever size you want.

Mark L
08-10-2014, 10:14pm
G'day Denise.
You've found a good place to learn, share and help others. Maybe have a play in the members challenges for a bit of fun.
Hope AP becomes part of your obsession.:th3:
It happens to some.:D

Kym
08-10-2014, 10:21pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

bitsnpieces
12-10-2014, 2:28am
Welcome Denise and no worries, photography's a good obsession :P