PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Sharon J
04-10-2014, 9:35pm
Hi everyone
i just joined today having heard about this site from Mike at a GEM camera club workshop with Christian Fletcher and Tony Hewitt.

I am a returner to photography buying a Canon DSLR three years ago, what a big learning curve with the processing side, but I keep practising. I was lucky enough to get in the top 10 for Canon click west competition this year and was in some great company. This has spurred me on to continue developing my skills.

I love black and white, architecture and landscapes and hope to venture into portraits a bit more in the future.

Sharon J

Carlgroover
04-10-2014, 10:01pm
I came back to photography also after a long period and am still amazed at the advances made, this is a great site that helps inspire you.

Mary Anne
04-10-2014, 10:31pm
Hello Sharon :action66: and Welcome to AP. And congrats on getting in the top ten of that competition :2encou:
Join in and start posting on the forums for cc and have a go at commenting on other Members posts its a great way to learn more :2smile:

Sharon J
04-10-2014, 11:11pm
Thanks, will do!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

Kym
04-10-2014, 11:32pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
05-10-2014, 6:33am
welcome. see you on the forms soon

bitsnpieces
05-10-2014, 7:42pm
Welcome Sharon! Plenty of things to still learn out there too really! :D