PDA

View Full Version : Hi to everyone, nice to be back

Roycewf
13-09-2014, 6:01pm
Hi have not logged in for ages. but I am back will try and become a regular contributor, have recently started a diploma in photography and imaging, so have heaps to look forward to there. Have been involved in Photography and video all my life,and still get a total buzz from it, it is a fantastic hobby and indeed profession. Will be glad to join in the discussions, and will hopefully be able to add some constructive advise etc. I do have my own website, but not fully set up yet. Does anyone have ia website through godaddy, not sure how that site works. I also have a wix site, and yes a wordpress blog. trying to be way more active in those areas. I have had two darkrooms in my life, but now all digital, have to say makes it way easier to do, no chemicles no smells. Instant results, a bit spoilt are we not. Yes great stuff, and ofcourse with video, it makes it so easy to combine these two worlds. I also shot slide at one time, beautifull colours. Well now to discover this site and meet some people. aha i see a photo link, so here goes. I currently have a sony camera, are fully using the built in light meter facility, need to get another grey scale card, have seen some good ones on E-bay, with lanyards to wear around your neck, great idea.

Kym
13-09-2014, 6:15pm
:gday: & Welcome back!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Roycewf
13-09-2014, 6:42pm
I have one there, a tulip

ricktas
13-09-2014, 8:00pm
Welcome back, See you on the forums soon

Mark L
13-09-2014, 8:44pm
G'day Royce.
Hope you get involved here.
'tis what makes forums work and based on your intro, seems like you can offer something.:th3: