PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody! (hi dr n....)

RaiLens
12-09-2014, 1:10pm
Hello everyone,

My name is Tim, i'm 23 and best described as a nerd. been taking photos of things for a long time on the trusty 550D but always on the auto mode! Recently been getting into photography as a 'sport' if you will learning what the other buttons on the camera do, and getting nice shots

My current collection;

- Canon 550D with the nifty 50 set from JB hifi - impulse buy it was!!!

- Sony HXR MC1500HD shoulder mount video camera. This was actually jointly purchased for me as commission to do a very short mocumentary on a tramway society.

The things I like to take photos of are generally transport, but one of my favourite past times is researching and finding great venues to take photos at. I have recently moved here by myself from Perth and have a massive collection of nice and rare places to take photos of (with 100% permission ofcourse) which I would love to share with you guys, I did organise a few photography outtings in Perth (namely to whiteman park) but none through forums yet.

I've been recommended to this forum by 3 people so I look forward to the great advice and hopefully can give just as much back!

Tim

I @ M
12-09-2014, 2:03pm
Welcome to AP Tim, pull up a chair and join in.

Mary Anne
12-09-2014, 2:05pm
Hello Tim and Welcome to AP.. Join right in if there is anything you want to know click on the Library up the top.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums then :2smile:

ricktas
12-09-2014, 2:33pm
Welcome to AP, Tim. Pull up a chair and join right in

Kym
12-09-2014, 3:05pm
:gday: & Welcome to AP!
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
12-09-2014, 8:06pm
G'day Tim.
Sounds like you're one of the sorts of members we need here.;)
Hope you get involved.
The ultimate transport photos, do you also want to start taking photos of birds.:lol2:;)

RaiLens
12-09-2014, 11:20pm
thanks everyone! just figuring out the signature and avatar functions on here!

Vbulletin board I assume?

bitsnpieces
13-09-2014, 12:37pm
Welcome Tim and glad you're already having fun in there :D

Mark L
13-09-2014, 7:53pm
Vbulletin board I assume?

yep. Just go into settings, top right and the things you want will be on the left as you scroll down.