PDA

View Full Version : My Introduction

Rob Warren
01-09-2014, 6:47pm
Hi All, My name is Rob Warren. I'm pretty much a novice photographer. I've come to the Australian Photography site to view, share and learn as much as I can from people with a whole lot more skill and experience than I. I shall aim to make my visits regular and productive. :) At the moment I'm still finding my way around. I'm not even clear on where to view and post images yet.

ameerat42
01-09-2014, 7:16pm
Hi Rob. Welcome aboard. I get the impression you've come to the right place. Join in and enjoy.
Am.

Kym
01-09-2014, 7:19pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Maybe have a look at the New to Photography (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=Indexes:New_To_Photography_Book) book and the Learning Plan in the book.

Mark L
01-09-2014, 8:42pm
G'day Rob.
As time goes by, things become clearer here.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, post photos, make comments and generally get involved. 'tis what makes forums work.:th3:
See you around AP, hopefully.

bitsnpieces
01-09-2014, 9:17pm
Welcome Rob - great to see you're pro-activeness in learning. You're definitely in the right place.

rwg717
01-09-2014, 10:03pm
Cheers Rob and welcome to AP......enjoy:)
Richard

ricktas
02-09-2014, 6:04am
Welcome Rob. The best way to understand the site layout is to explore. Use the main menu across the top of the site. Also the introduction message you got has a link in it. use that link and the information contained within to assist as well.

See you and your photos on the forums soon.

Mary Anne
02-09-2014, 6:58am
Hello Rob and Welcome to AP.. Yes you have certainly come to the right place if you want to learn
Join right in post some images on the Forums and enjoy this great and helpful Forum :2smile:

enVision
03-09-2014, 11:15am
Welcome Rob, I know the world of photography can be daunting at first, but you've come to the right place. It's a wealth of knowledge here, I've never had a question that wasn't answered or I couldn't answer myself by using the 'search' function. Looking forward to seeing some of your images mate.