PDA

View Full Version : G'day

scholesb
30-07-2014, 9:44am
Hi all,

My name is Brad. I have been had my DSLR for about 3 yrs now, about 2 years ago I lost interest slightly in getting out and snapping due to many reasons - time, 2 x young children and limited access to like minded people to have photography discussions with. Recently my boss bought a new camera and has been having daily discussions with me about how to do this and how to do that and low and behold - my passion is returning and I came looking for more healthy discussion.

I prefer landscape photography, passionate about night shots with long exposures but really happy to learn more about portraiture and flash photography. Hoping I can have some input and learn heaps along this forum journey.

Cheers.

Kym
30-07-2014, 10:08am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
30-07-2014, 12:43pm
Hello Brad and Welcome to AP.. Join right in and start posting on the Forums for cc that's a great way to learn more.
And have a go at commenting on other Members posts also.

ameerat42
30-07-2014, 2:42pm
Hi Brad.

Two Brads joining in one day!!

Welcome.

Am.

scholesb
30-07-2014, 7:35pm
True. Maybe it's a sign.......

ricktas
30-07-2014, 8:24pm
Welcome. See you and your photos on the forums soon.

Mark L
30-07-2014, 8:40pm
G'day also.
Welcome to a good place to learn and help others.

Hoping I can have some input and learn heaps along this forum journey.

It's already happening.:)

Cheers also.;)

bitsnpieces
31-07-2014, 4:31am
Welcome Brad to AP
Awesome to see another Victorian

We're working on trying to do another meet up, don't know when or where yet, but keep an eye out on this section
http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?95-VIC

If you have any ideas or locations where you think it'd be good for a meet up, post them up too. See you soon hopefully :)

scholesb
01-08-2014, 2:24pm
Cheers David for the invite.

I will definately be intersting in getting to know some fellow like minded Victorians along the way. I'll put some thought into possible meet up locs and keep in touch.

bigmick
03-08-2014, 8:07pm
welcome to AP. enjoy your stay.