PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone-glad to be a member of Ausphotography-hope to learn from the people on this site

wilko
28-07-2014, 9:27pm
:lol:my name is wilko and i live in perth -i am interested in all types of photography but like taking photos of birds and wildlife in general.

Kym
28-07-2014, 9:33pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

bitsnpieces
28-07-2014, 10:51pm
Welcome Wilco - you'll enjoy it here, and lots of members here who love wildlife too

Mary Anne
29-07-2014, 12:01am
Hello wilko :action66: and Welcome to AP. Guess I will see you around my favourite Forums as I like Birds and Wildlife too.
So will look forward to seeing what you post on those Forums :2smile:

ricktas
29-07-2014, 6:29am
Welcome, See you and your photos on the forums soon.

Mark L
30-07-2014, 8:33pm
G'day and welcome to a handy place to learn.
If I say, "forums are about getting involved. You'll learn faster if you do. So get involved."
You can say, "roger, wilco."
:)
Hope you do get involved.:th3:

wilko
30-07-2014, 9:44pm
Ok and thanks-i am finding this site very difficult to navigate through-it seems difficult to find my interest in photography witch is nature and in particular Australian birds.How do i put my own photos onto this site.Not happy with my photos and i hope people on here can help me take better pics.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone tell me how to see photos of Australian birds and how i upload my photos.

ricktas
31-07-2014, 6:18am
Ok and thanks-i am finding this site very difficult to navigate through-it seems difficult to find my interest in photography witch is nature and in particular Australian birds.How do i put my own photos onto this site.Not happy with my photos and i hope people on here can help me take better pics.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone tell me how to see photos of Australian birds and how i upload my photos.

Click on FORUMS on the main menu. Then have a look over all the forums on offer in the list. The first section are all the site stuff, competitions, gear discussions etc. The second section are the critique forums (where the photos go), and the third section is technical stuff, reviews, tutorials etc.

So in the critique section is the section nature, and under that heading is the bird forum. We do not have a specific one for Australian birds, all birds are together.

As for How to. Click LIBRARY on the main menu, and then click on HOW DO I. There are guides in there for posting, adding photos etc.

Hope this assists.