PDA

View Full Version : Returning member - Lurker by nature

Catbert6
27-07-2014, 10:04am
Howdy - just a quick post to re-instate access - there are so many discussions relevant to my interests that I rarely need to post a new question, and my level of experience such that I am rarely well placed to answer questions - so my site access gets disabled!

So, hi all from Jakarta - still plugging away, trying to learn how to get the most from my camera

ameerat42
27-07-2014, 10:11am
Catbert. Drop in more often (Or Bob in:D).

Answer questions? Pose questions - and post pictures!

More relevant replies + interaction = development of skills + lots of enj:)yment.

(As the meerkat says, "It's simpel" - That's how he pronounces it, not "simple".)

ricktas
27-07-2014, 12:29pm
If you have been an member since 2010 and a regular visitor, if not poster, then you should be at least intermediate by now, so I have upgraded you.

So welcome back and the definition of FORUM is a place to interact, so join in or eventually you will not be able to, cause the inactive cycle will eventually stop you on a daily basis.

Langers
27-07-2014, 1:08pm
Welcome back again.

Mary Anne
27-07-2014, 3:06pm
Hello and Welcome back.. Its a great idea to comment on other Members Posts occasionally especially the ones you read that gives you lots of info.
Thats what makes the Forum work , so join in and start posting on the Forums for cc that is a good way to learn too.

Kym
28-07-2014, 5:35pm
:gday: & Welcome Back

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.