PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Jodietas
22-07-2014, 1:28am
Hello all,

My very first post to this forum. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all!

I first dipped my toes I to the photography pool back when I was in college AND when we had to enter a dark room to start our film processing. I absolutely loved it!

Life took over, then family so other than basic family snaps on the instant camera there wasn't really much of anything else. A few years ago now I purchased my first DSLR (sony a100). I had no idea what I was doing so it never really made it out of auto lol

Done a few courses on camera controls and WOW, a whole new world of opportunity has opened up for me! I recently purchased a Canon 70D and it's definitely getting a work out.

I'm still most definitely a learner and boy I love to learn :D. Well that's a bit of an intro from me. Hopefully I will catch up with some of you guys very soon :)

ricktas
22-07-2014, 6:20am
Welcome, see you on the forums.

Mary Anne
22-07-2014, 8:00am
Hello Jodie and Welcome to AP.. Good to see that you have done a few courses and have joined up here to learn more.
Looking forward to seeing some of those images from the 70D on the Forums.

Kym
22-07-2014, 3:56pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
22-07-2014, 9:38pm
G'day Jodietas.
Don't be afraid to post a photo, make some comments, ask some questions and generally get involved. 'tis what makes forums work and helps us all learn.:th3:

Jodietas
22-07-2014, 11:20pm
Thank you all for the lovely welcome :)

Greggo25
23-07-2014, 2:57pm
Welcome! :)

bitsnpieces
23-07-2014, 6:36pm
Yep, welcome Jodie and as you get involved in the AP community more, those opportunities are just going to open up even more. :)