PDA

View Full Version : Hi Again, again, again, again.... this is getting monotonous!

Langers
21-07-2014, 11:27pm
Hi all,

Back again, don't always have time to post and have to keep posting back on here, getting a little monotonous, but can see why it has to be done. Anyways, back to the photography cause thats why we are here.

Langers

ricktas
22-07-2014, 6:45am
you just need one post every 90 days (unless you keep going inactive, then the time reduces).

So welcome back. How about showing us some of your photography? After all that is what the site is here for

Kym
22-07-2014, 3:57pm
:gday: & Welcome Back!

Staying active is easy and fun, just post an image for CC once a fortnight and
post 2 or 3 CC comments to other images in the same fortnight.

Mark L
22-07-2014, 7:35pm
G'day Langers.
Why exactly do you keep coming back again, again, again, again.... ?

Langers
27-07-2014, 12:51am
Thanks guys,

Mark, I keep coming back because this is the best forum on the net IMHO and this is not just confined to photography. Never have I found somewhere that most of the forum members are so willing to help one another and readily share advice.
Unfortunately due to work commitments I have been unable to get back to civilisation to get near a computer or internet connection, however on the plus side I have been able to get to see and photograph some things that I never would have. I hope to have the time shortly to share some of these with the crew here.

Looking forward to being a much more active member.

Mary Anne
27-07-2014, 8:31am
Hello and Welcome back.. It will be great to see some of those many photos posted on the Forums here from where ever you were.
I bet you are glad you are back in civilisation after so many years without the Internet, roll on the NBN :2smile:

ameerat42
27-07-2014, 9:18am
I hope the problem of monotony is well on the way to resolution.