PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Glen1
06-07-2014, 9:17am
Hi all,
I'm Glen from Newcastle. On the lee side of 50 with the wife, two kids and a dog thing going on.
I've been on other forum sites for several years, but thought this might be more relevant to me as it's Australian.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to participating in your discussions and posting some shots.
Oh, by the way, I use a Pentax K5 II, with a bag full of decent lenses. Might need a bigger bag.....

Regards

ricktas
06-07-2014, 9:29am
Welcome Glen. See you and your photos on the forums soon.

Debra Faulkner
06-07-2014, 11:16am
G'day, Glen. The sooner you post a pic or two, the sooner we can see how that Pentax performs :D. You will enjoy this site, it's excellent in more ways than one!

Mary Anne
06-07-2014, 11:29am
Hello Glen and Welcome to AP. This a great Forum you will like it here.
Join right in and start posting your images on the Forums for cc and have a go at commenting on other Members posts also.

ameerat42
06-07-2014, 11:31am
Hi Glen.

Cage
06-07-2014, 12:32pm
Welcome Glen.

There are quite a few members from the Central Coast/Lake Mac/Newcastle/Lower Hunter area.

I used to be a Pentax shooter but I 'saw the light' and moved to Nikon. :lol2: Actually the real reason was my wanting to move to the FF format and Pentax/Ricoh were being too coy about their plans in that regard.

This site is a great place for CC, getting help, and swapping ideas.

bitsnpieces
06-07-2014, 3:26pm
Welcome to AP Glen and definitely looking forward to your shots :)

Kym
07-07-2014, 8:11pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!