PDA

View Full Version : New here

Nervine
24-06-2014, 11:24am
Good morning all :)

Not sure why I haven't found or seen this forum until recently.

A little about myself:

I am an Amateur photographer from Adelaide and my main passion in photography is the world of macro and mainly Jumping spiders and water drop/collisions. I will be sure to post some of these photo's and my journey with the new system I have purchased to capture drops over the coming days.

Personally I am looking to branch out a little bit into more portraits/street photography as this is something which scares me a little bit and I know getting out of my comfort zone will do wonders.

Look forward to sharing and learning from members here.

Regards Nathan

ameerat42
24-06-2014, 11:47am
Hi Nathan. Yes, you'll hit the mark with all of the above here on AP.
Well, chop-chop! Join in and enj:)y.
Am.

ricktas
24-06-2014, 12:41pm
Welcome, See you and your photos on the forums soon

Kym
24-06-2014, 1:30pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
24-06-2014, 3:07pm
Hello Nathan and Welcome to AP.. Jumping Spiders are my favourite Spider, so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Macro Forum then :2smile:

bitsnpieces
24-06-2014, 6:02pm
Welcome Nathan and you'll definitely have fun here - I love macro also. :)

Roddy3030
24-06-2014, 9:15pm
Welcome to AP. Cheers.:flowersnap:

Nervine
24-06-2014, 9:29pm
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I have posted a few jumping spider shots and will share some of my water drop experiments tomorrow. As mentioned in the post not used to resizing images so took a while to get it right where the quality did not seem to degrade