PDA

View Full Version : Hi There.

AdamCurrey
10-06-2014, 7:09pm
Hi, i look forward to getting involved here and continually learning and getting better at my photography. Have recently purchased a Cannon 600D with a Tamron AF 18-200 F/3.5-6.3. The need arose from the recent birth of my 3rd daughter and poor old number two having very little photos taken of her over the past 15 months. With some time off work to stay at home I have been enjoying some taking various shots, from the obvious portraits to landscapes and whatever else has taken my interest. We are pretty fortunate to get some great sunsets and sunrises, and amazing night skies. Next purchase needs to be a tripod!! After some research and trial and error I am now constantly shooting on AV with some success i think.

Thanks for taking the time here to read this and i look forward to sharing further later.

Regards Adam

bitsnpieces
10-06-2014, 7:33pm
Welcome to the board Adam and glad to see you're enjoying photography.

Hopefully your 2nd daughter won't get jealous that there wasn't as much photographic attention on her when she was born compared to the 3rd, which also in comparison to now with all the photos being taken. :P

ricktas
10-06-2014, 7:51pm
Welcome. See you on the forums

AdamCurrey
10-06-2014, 8:40pm
Thanks David, should be fine always time to make up for it. Sleeping babies make good subjects to.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Rick, have put up a couple of photos in the NTP CC section. Look forward to some comments and finding my way around here.

ameerat42
10-06-2014, 9:12pm
G'day Adam.
As aforesaid.
Am.

Mary Anne
10-06-2014, 10:48pm
Hello Adam and Welcome to AP.
Sounds like you have plenty of models to practice on so will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums :2smile:

Kym
11-06-2014, 10:36am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

AdamCurrey
11-06-2014, 4:51pm
Hi Kym, thanks for the welcome. have put some pictures up in nature/birds and people/family if you want to check them out. Thanks again.