PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Denise
05-06-2014, 4:04pm
Hi I am having trouble working out how to use this site. Not sure about the rules.
My favourite photography is two extremes, macro and panoramic .
i will stay for a while and see if I can figure out how to use this site. I hope it is easier than it seems
Denise

arthurking83
05-06-2014, 4:55pm
Hi and welcome Denise.

Site is pretty easy to use.

The easy part is just looking around each forum title that sticks out to you as an interesting topic.

Once you get over that, and start looking at other forum titles, it's basically the same ease of use.

Then, finally once you've been here for a bit, and you just want to catch up with some gossip, chat, news, and or other stuff like newly posted photos ... up at the top of the page is a small bar with one of the headings titled New Posts. (this is also available on your home page on the left hand column.

This is my most commonly used link, as it just gives you an easy to sort list of newly created posts(since the last visit).

If you have any trouble with ease of use, don't hesitate to ask the question!

Mary Anne
05-06-2014, 5:41pm
Hello Denise and Welcome to AP. Will look forward to seeing what you post on the forums, you can start posting photos now on any forum.
What exactly dont you understand about the rules..

ameerat42
05-06-2014, 6:37pm
Hi Denise. Welcome. It's just a bit of information overload. Is this your first forum?
There is a wealth of self-paced "How-tos" in the Library. Click on the "Library" button in the menu bar
at the top of the page and be transported.
Am.

PS: I forgot ONE important rule, it comes 2nd after Welcome - join in and enjoy the site.

Kym
05-06-2014, 9:28pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mark L
05-06-2014, 9:29pm
G'day Denise.
Don't worry to much about those rules. 30 days & 50 posts before you start recommending or bagging things external to here, and the post once every 30 days to maintain access here are possible the more important.
You've found a good place to share, learn and help others. Get a little involved and the rules won't mean much soon enough.