PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum, Hey

missflower
26-05-2014, 11:44pm
Hey,

My name is Stevie, I'm new to this forum Obviously, and it's my first time joining a forum dedicated to photography, so big step haha.
I'm from New South Wales, My camera is a normal camera, it's red? it has a flash, I love to use it alot. I've been doing my own photography for a while but I still consider my a beginner, and I'm learning new things everyday. My favourite types of photos are of nature, flowers, and the beach. I hope to grow more with this site and have fun :)

bitsnpieces
27-05-2014, 12:22am
Welcome to the forums Stevie.
Camera's not important when learning to shoot photos, it's the photo you take. Once you feel confident with your skills, then you can get the big boys where they take you to the next step. :)

I just saw your first photo put up for CC - nice. :)

missflower
27-05-2014, 1:24am
Ty! :) I was bit nervous because I saw so many pictures that were amazing, was like what have I gotten myself into haha.

Hehe thankyou, I'm going to put up a few more to see how I go, to get used to the forum.

wayn0i
27-05-2014, 1:34am
Welcome aboard Stevie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ricktas
27-05-2014, 6:35am
Welcome, See you on the forums

Wayne63
27-05-2014, 7:25am
Welcome to AP Stevie, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

arthurking83
27-05-2014, 8:10am
Hi and welcome.

..... My camera is a normal camera, it's red? it has a flash, I love to use it alot. .....

I think I've heard of this model camera .. seen a few just like it.

Apparently they're awesome! :D

Looking forward to seeing some of your images soon.

missflower
27-05-2014, 1:27pm
Haha Arthur, apparently I'm a bit obvious. Hahaaa. Ty everyone :)

Kym
27-05-2014, 5:24pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Red? :plogo:

missflower
27-05-2014, 6:37pm
Have posted two pics yesterday in the new (for beginners) part of posting pictures forum. Ta! Defo looking forward to competitions, I also love the anonymous feature to them :)

MattNQ
27-05-2014, 7:26pm
Welcome Stevie. I suspect there are possibly more normal cameras here than normal people....but I could be mistaken.....:)
Great to see you posting pics already.

sent from earth via tapatalk

Liney
27-05-2014, 9:40pm
Missflower, welcome and have fun. There are plenty of good advice around here and some fantastic shots as examples. Have a go yourself, post some for critique and don't be shy at asking questions.