PDA

View Full Version : Hi

vegesim
08-05-2014, 2:28pm
Hi All,
I'm Cori.

I'm currently a full time student studying Film Production at a privately run College/Uni in Melbourne. The course focuses on a number of areas of film production, such as sound, writing, directing, producing, etc.

My preferred field is Camera/Cinematography.

In 2009, I bought my first DSLR - a Canon EOS1000D.

Recently, Ive been more involved in Stills Photography, focusing on Rugby (Union) and Motorsports.

At the Victorian Rally Championship event over the weekend, I met a fellow Photographer (I didn't catch his name) who directed me to this forum.

I have joined in the hope of showing off some of my photos, and receiving constructive criticism from other more experienced Photographers, to help me improve my skills as a photographer.

ricktas
09-05-2014, 5:35am
Welcome to AP. Based on the above, we do not classify you as a beginner, as you have several years of interest in the field, and are studying it in ernest, so congratulations, we have already upgraded you to intermediate level.

Looking forward to seeing you and some of your photos on the forums, along with your critiques of other members' photos.

Kym
09-05-2014, 8:17am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
09-05-2014, 12:16pm
Hello Cori and Welcome to AP.. After a Intro like that I will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.
And dont forget to comment on other Members posts also.

Mark L
09-05-2014, 4:12pm
G'day also Cori.
You've found a good place to share, learn and help others. Just means getting a little involved.:th3: