PDA

View Full Version : My Intro !

wok
02-05-2014, 10:59pm
I started my Photographic hobby with a Kodak Box Brownie when they where the "in" thing to own . Have progressed thru Blk & white pics, 35mm slides ,126 film, a couple of SLR cheapies and in 1974 bought an Olympus OM1 which I still love to use. .Currently own a Olympus E500 SLR my first intro into the Digital format on which I am still finding new buttons..
Looking forward to posting a few of my recent and old Pic's to see if others think .

ricktas
03-05-2014, 6:44am
Welcome to AP. Join in, share some of your photos for Critique, give some critique to other members. Enjoy the forums

Kym
03-05-2014, 8:02am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
03-05-2014, 9:11am
Hello wok and Welcome to AP.. Interesting Intro seems a few Members on here started off with a Kodak Box Brownie :D
Join right in and post on the Forums I will look forward to seeing them photos. And have a go at commenting on other Members photos also.

wok
03-05-2014, 2:02pm
Thanks Rick for your welcome. Tassie great place for photography , a great pic whichever direction the camera is pointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for you welcome Kym , I will post a couple up soon as I work out how and do a little sorting.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Mary Anne for you welcome .Things have progressed a little since the box brownie , I can still remember waiting for a week or two for the 12 prints to be return , now you can just about take pic's as fast as the memory card will receive them ,view and delete.
I am looking forward to posting a few and will be interested in the comments.

Wayne63
04-05-2014, 8:01am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums