PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

coogee
02-05-2014, 10:59am
Hello all,
I'm posting from Eastern Sydney.

I've been into photography off and on for years but it's only since DSLRs came into the realm of the (not nearly!) affordable that I've had an opportunity to spend more time with it.
I'm primarily into land (and sea) scapes but really enjoy photographing people/fauna, it's just a little harder to always get the last two to cooperate.
It's just a hobby but one I really enjoy. I chose 'intermediate' as my level, there's always something to be learned, but I'm comfortable with all the fundamental aspects of photography and have a decent bag of Canon gear that keeps me happy.

Cheers all.

Mary Anne
02-05-2014, 11:35am
Hello coogee :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Its a great Hobby and one I enjoy myself. Will look forward to seeing what Fauna photos you have.
Join in and post your images on the Forums , and comment on other Members photos also :2smile:

Kym
02-05-2014, 11:40am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

coogee
02-05-2014, 11:48am
Thanks all, will do. :)

ricktas
02-05-2014, 1:43pm
Welcome to AP. Pull up your chair, join in. Show us some of your photos and give some critique to other members' photos too!