PDA

View Full Version : new member

watfish
30-04-2014, 4:42pm
Hi all,

I'm just an avid photography enthusiast, and have mainly enjoyed taking photos of my fish tank - a rather niche interest :P

But I've also taken every opportunity to delve into other types of photography too! Since the recent birth of my baby, I've also taken a keen interested in baby and portrait photography, but I'm not very good at it. And with some trips planned in the future, I'm also looking to improve my abilities in travel and landscape photography.

I do a lot of reading about photography and gear, and figured I'd joined this forum as another avenue for learning, and of course to contribute where I can too! I use a 5D3 and a variety of lenses.

MusKat Photography
30-04-2014, 5:13pm
Hello and welcome. Ask these guys as many questions as you have they are great and will help u.

Kym
30-04-2014, 5:31pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
30-04-2014, 5:52pm
Welcome. See you and your photos on the forums soon

Mark L
30-04-2014, 7:15pm
Welcome to a good place to learn and play.
Learning works fast if you get involved a little (and don't be afraid to do that, some helpful people here).

Mary Anne
30-04-2014, 9:41pm
Hello and Welcome tp AP.. Join in post some of your images on the Forums for cc that a great way to learn.
And have a go at commenting on other Members Posts.