PDA

View Full Version : Intro

djclar3
26-04-2014, 3:45pm
Hi I'm Jackie I am really interested in landscape photography particularly beach and city landscapes. I have a Nikon D7100, it is a recent upgrade from my previous Nikon D50 that I purchased 10 years ago. I am still learning all about the new dials and features this one has. Have been doing heaps of reading and really want to work on how to compose my photos effectively. Sometimes it is a little overwhelming as there is so much advice available. I am looking to purchase a new wide angle lens but still am unsure what to get. I actually bought a new Giga T remote today and am really excited to try it out.

Mary Anne
26-04-2014, 4:35pm
Hello Jackie and Welcome to AP. Yes plenty of info here .. And when you post your images on the Forums you will get plenty of advice too..
Look in the Camera, Lens Gear Talk Forum there will be threads there about Wide Angle Lenses or start your own.

Kym
26-04-2014, 4:54pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
26-04-2014, 5:00pm
Welcome to AP. Pull up a chair and join right in, you will learn lots, and the more you participate the more you will learn

Wayne63
27-04-2014, 6:08am
Welcome to AP Jackie, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums