PDA

View Full Version : new member

Lou Lap
25-04-2014, 1:52pm
Hello
My first ever post on forums of any kind !
I enjoy photography and am keen to learn and improve.
I'm hoping some feed back from this forum will help with this, looking forward to being part of it.

Cheers Louise
:camera:
:nlogo:

Craker
25-04-2014, 1:57pm
Welcome to the forums Louise!

There is much to be learnt here so you have come to the right place.

Can't wait to see done of your works.

Kym
25-04-2014, 1:58pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
25-04-2014, 2:20pm
Welcome. Explore the site, learn, join in, share some photos. give some comment on other members' photos. See you on the forums soon

Mary Anne
25-04-2014, 2:40pm
Hello Louise and Welcome to AP.

Lou Lap
25-04-2014, 4:07pm
Thanks for the warm welcome, yes I will post some shots soon, uploading to forum will be my next learning curve.
Cheers Louise :camera::nlogo:

Mark L
25-04-2014, 10:19pm
^ just ask if you have problems with that. I'll leave you to your own devices at the moment.
Anyway, welcome to a good place to learn Louise. Don't be afraid to make comments and generally get involved. 'tis what makes forums work and helps us all learn.:th3:

Tikira
26-04-2014, 8:33am
Hi Louise
Welcome to AP.
We are a friendly, helpful group of people who share a common love of photography, and of building our skills. The best way to do this is interact here, put up photo's for CC. and to CC ours. Read the Library on AP, and practice.
I look forward to "seeing" more of you here.
Di

Wayne63
27-04-2014, 7:09am
Welcome to AP Louise, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums