PDA

View Full Version : Noob to the forum...

chomper
16-04-2014, 6:46pm
Hi all,

I can't remember when I created my account, and not sure if I have posted before. So here goes.

I shoot digital (Canon 7D with various glass), mostly landscapes, architecture and the built form.

Rattus79
16-04-2014, 8:53pm
Hi chomper. According g to your post count you've made at least 4 other posts. Either way, welcome to the forum.

Let's see some of your work (or play) in the cc forums!

Mark L
16-04-2014, 9:15pm
G'day chomper.
Welcome to a good place to share and play. Hope you continue to get involved. Check out the members challenges for some ongoing fun (needs a few more members to get into "caption this", I reckon).
And you're located south of which border? :)

chomper
16-04-2014, 10:19pm
I'm in Victoria.

I've posted a sky shot I took in Gippsland some weeks ago.

Mark L
16-04-2014, 10:42pm
^ yep saw that.
Time to edit your profile then.;) **State/Country Required**
Not that it's that important.:)

Chris G
16-04-2014, 11:40pm
Welcome matey

bcys1961
16-04-2014, 11:42pm
Welcome Chomper ,
Welcome back! Make use of the Beginner's CC forum while you can. Get involved and enter the competitions (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/apcompetition.php) , and try the members challenge each week . These all give you a way to keep motivated and focus your learning.
Their is a wealth of experience and information here on the site.

ricktas
17-04-2014, 7:07am
Welcome back Chomper

Make use of the Beginner's CC forum while you can.

The beginners CC forum is only for beginner level members and then only allows beginners to post new threads for the first 90 days from the join date. It is to get new beginner level members used to posting for CC etc, then they have to use the regular CC forums

Kym
17-04-2014, 8:14am
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!