PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Munksy
11-04-2014, 3:32am
Hi all, I just wanted to say hello. I have recently completed a beginners course in photography and have started exploring my local areas in search for the perfect shot. All pics that I post for the time been will be unedited as I have not learnt how to do that yet. I hope you enjoy what I put up, any advice/comment would be greatly appreciated.

ricktas
11-04-2014, 5:09am
Welcome. Join in, see you on the forums

Wayne63
11-04-2014, 5:18am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Mary Anne
11-04-2014, 8:38am
Hello and Welcome to AP. I reckon you will find lots of interesting subjects or scenes around the area you live in, you have the best Sunsets over there.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums, no editing that OK as this is a great place to learn about that too :2smile:

Chookman
11-04-2014, 1:02pm
Hi and welcome to AP :)

Kym
11-04-2014, 3:19pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Belly
11-04-2014, 9:12pm
Hey Munksy! Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing some of your work. You will learn lots from the members on this site. I've been a member for just over a year and AP and its members have helped me grow. But like everything in life you only get out of it what you put into it. See you at work sometime.:eek:

cheers
Belly:)