PDA

View Full Version : Actually taking photo's this time

Lucky23
07-04-2014, 6:43pm
Hi guys,

I've been a somewhat inactive member for quite sometime now. But i'm back now and i actually have some photos to post!

To be honest, i think what was really holding up any sort of progress for me was the daunting task of learning how to use all the functions of my camera as well as Photoshop. I had read plenty of guides etc, but nothing seemed to stick with me for some reason. What turned all this frustration around was when i found out my fiance's work mate was into photography too. Every couple of weeks we've been going out and taking photo's and processing them.

I think actually having someone to show me how to use my camera and process the raw files really helped a lot. Now i'm thinking what the fuss was about. Anyway, i'm glad to be back into photography and look forward to participating more on the site.

Thanks,

Kym
07-04-2014, 6:46pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some new photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ameerat42
07-04-2014, 8:33pm
...Now i'm thinking what the fuss was about. Anyway, i'm glad to be back into photography...

There you go - you just scared yourself. It happens to everyone from time to time.:D

Welcome back and - as Kym said.
Am.

ricktas
07-04-2014, 9:41pm
Welcome back. So often we hear people saying it is all to daunting, but when millions of people around the world can do it, so can you, as you have recently discovered.

See you on the forums.

Mary Anne
08-04-2014, 8:43am
Welcome back I had the same problem, then I found AP and what a difference that has made.
Will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums :2smile:

nogi
08-04-2014, 12:40pm
Welcome back

Mark L
08-04-2014, 9:03pm
G'day Lucky.
Your post is a good news story.:th3:
While we can always learn more, it's wonderful to feel a little confident in what we're doing behind the camera. And in front of the computer these days (I still dislike that part:().
Don't be afraid to ask for some second opinions on AP.:)
Is you photo buddy a member here?;)

Lucky23
08-04-2014, 11:07pm
I'm not sure actually. If he's not I'll definitely make the suggestion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wynny
09-04-2014, 12:27am
Welcome back. Always love heading up to Perth and Freo to take photos and I may bump into you sometime up there or if you head down here to the South West.