PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is Tom Hall

TomHallPhotography
06-04-2014, 11:22pm
Hi everyone,

My name's Tom Hall and I'm a photographer from Brisbane. I thought I would start frequenting some forums and get amongst it, so to speak.
I'm a no BS kinda guy. I'm polite unless disrespected, helpful unless used, and heaps of fun unless accompanied by drainers. I intend on being proactive here by offering as much as I can in the way of motivation, inspiration, advice and support. And I will be very appreciative if I manage to find a few other togs who offer the same thing so I might learn from them as well.

I have done very well for myself in photography, but I am by no means one of these photographers who thinks he know it all, cause I don't! In so many respects I'm as wet behind the ears as someone who just purchased their first camera. I'm wide eyed and always keen to pick up new tricks here and there.

I hope you'll say hi. Have a great day or evening.

Tom Hall

ricktas
07-04-2014, 6:17am
Welcome to AP Tom. Looking forward to seeing you and your photos on the forums soon.

Mary Anne
07-04-2014, 6:59am
Hi there Tom :action66: and Welcome to AP.. Love your intro and will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

Kym
07-04-2014, 8:03am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
07-04-2014, 9:37am
Welcome to AP Tom, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

TomHallPhotography
07-04-2014, 9:10pm
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome.
I think I might look around at some other people's work first.
Hope you've all have a good day.

Tom Hall

Mark L
07-04-2014, 10:28pm
G'day Tom.
Plenty of people looking for help, so hope you get involved here.:th3:

rwg717
08-04-2014, 11:20pm
Cheers Tom and welcome to AP:tog:
Richard