PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Sherrie
06-04-2014, 10:20pm
Hello,

I share a Nikon D7000 with my partner (it was our Christmas present to each other), we are just beginners really and do this for a hobby. It can be quite interesting if we both see a good photo opportunity at the same time hehe

i like taking wildlife photos the most as well photographing my recipe photos. I am a tad shy so I find it hard to walk around taking photos of random people etc my partner however is the opposite.

ricktas
07-04-2014, 6:19am
Welcome Sherrie. Photographing people can be great fun and some great opportunities and photos can result from doing it, but as you say, it can also not be easy to do.

Join in, show us some photos, give some critique to other members photos. Enjoy the site.

Mary Anne
07-04-2014, 6:56am
Hello Sherrie and Welcome to AP. I know what you mean about Candid photos of people I had a go for the first time on Saturday at South Bank here.
Not sure if I would do it again, being such a beautiful day and between the Streets Beach and the Brissie River so many interesting bodies :D
Think I will stick to Birds and insects. So will look forward to seeing what you post on the Wildlife Forums then.

Kym
07-04-2014, 8:02am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
07-04-2014, 9:36am
Welcome to AP Sherrie, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Mark L
07-04-2014, 10:08pm
G'day Sherrie.
Good on you for getting involved already.
The more you get involved the more you'll learn ('tis also what makes forums work).
Hope you and your partner enjoy you photographic journeys.:th3:

Sherrie
12-04-2014, 11:10am

My partner will likely register soon, I keep showing him some of the impressive photos here :)

Tikira
12-04-2014, 12:25pm
Hi Sherrie. Welcome to AP.
My hubby and I sharew "Tikira" username and it worked well for a while, as I like to "chat" and he mainly had custody of our first camera:rolleyes:
Now that we each have a camera, and both enjoy taking photo's, one username is a little trickier, so good on you for encouraging your partner to register too... Let the shootouts begin in your house!

AP is extememly friendly, and very informative and educational. Best advice is to join in, post lots, consider the feedback given, and make a few comments on other peoples shots. This encourages you to consider what you do or don't like about a particular photo, and voila, you have learned something new! Easy really.
I look forward to seeing more from you and your partner.
Di

krt10
13-04-2014, 11:07am
hi there