PDA

View Full Version : New to Photography - Love Digital Photo Manipulation

diximouse
06-04-2014, 12:21pm
Hi all,

I have joined this site because I love Digital Photo Manipulation however my photography skills need some work.
I want to work to produce original piece rather than relying on others photos.

I'm hoping on this site I can not only view some fantastic photos but get some tips on how to take better photos myself.

fenderstrat1963
06-04-2014, 1:36pm
Welcome diximouse - I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. There's plenty of opportunities to learn and contribute :th3:

ricktas
06-04-2014, 3:10pm
Welcome. Remember that other people's photos are their copyright, so please ask before using any photo from this site for your digital manipulations. Hope we get to see you and your photos on the site soon.

Mary Anne
06-04-2014, 3:36pm
Hello :action66: and Welcome to AP.. I good idea to learn to take better photos for your Manipulations.
You will get plenty of help here when you post your Photos on the Forums for cc.

Kym
06-04-2014, 4:54pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
07-04-2014, 9:33am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Mark L
07-04-2014, 9:49pm
I'm hoping on this site I can not only view some fantastic photos but get some tips on how to take better photos myself.

And that requires getting involved here. Don't be afraid to post photos, ask questions and generally get involved. Fastest way to learn.
FWIW, you can use any of my photos posted here on AP to practice your manipulation. You can only post them back on AP though. Would be interesting.:th3:
Anyway, welcome aboard, hope to see you around AP.;)