PDA

View Full Version : An introduction because I must...

ocandindy
11-03-2014, 2:58pm
So looking forward to being involved.
At the same time feeling a bit tentative.
Seeing other peoples photographs can be so inspirational.
Sure their is some envy but that only serves to inspire me to improve.
Kind Regards,
Christine.

ROA44
11-03-2014, 3:19pm
Don't feel awkward I've been here for a couple of years and still haven't progressed that far mostly my fault I'm a slow learner. Just start looking at the tutorials and work your way through them. Post some images and list the settings and equipment used, other AP'ers will help guide you to how to correct or change the presentation of your images to improve. Also look and read other CC'ing of photo's that will also give you ideas and extra information.
Cheers

ricktas
11-03-2014, 4:29pm
Welcome. Join in. show us some your photos as we can be just as inspired seeing what you do. See you on the forums

Mary Anne
11-03-2014, 5:46pm
Hello Christine :action66: and Welcome to AP.. We all feel that way when we first join.
I will never forget the first image I posted I was so nervous though the replies were very kind towards a newbie.
So post some images on the Forums for cc that's the best way to learn :2smile:

bcys1961
11-03-2014, 9:17pm
Welcome Ocandindy,

Just get involved. I felt the same a few months ago . My first photo in the beginners comp came last , and I realised I had to lift my game! About a month later I won. Unfortunately that meant I got upgraded to Intermediate!
So, if you are into that sort ogf thing , get involved and enter the competitions (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/apcompetition.php) , and try the members challenge each week . These all give you a way to keep motivated and focus your learning.
Their is a wealth of experience and information here on the site.

Mark L
11-03-2014, 10:15pm
G'day Christine. Welcome to a good place to learn and play.
Don't be tentative. There's plenty of not so wonderful photos posted on AP also.:D

Kym
12-03-2014, 8:01am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Wayne63
12-03-2014, 9:31am
Welcome to AP Christine, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums