PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Gippsland, Vic!

nsmph
27-02-2014, 4:45pm
Hi All!

I am a brand newby to this site as of about an hour ago!!

I love photography, always having an inkling for it since that illusive year 10 photography elective!

Recently, i completed a short course with CATC in photography. I learnt lots and am keen to expand on this!

My camera is a Canon 450d, with just the lens kit that came with it. Im keen to upgrade and sell the 450d. Not sure what to move onto and what kind of lenses to buy!

Has anyone got any good suggestions? Im aware i should steer clear of the lens kits.

As soon as I have figured out what I want, I will start saving for it and go from there.

Anyways, Thanks for having me on your forums! Im looking forward to meeting new people and gaining more experience!

Thanks
Nicole

Mary Anne
27-02-2014, 6:07pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. Lenses that depends on what you want to shoot.
You tell us, start a post on the Camera, Lens, Gear talk Forum you will get plenty of help there..

ricktas
27-02-2014, 6:19pm
Welcome. See you on the forums.

As for Canon related lenses etc, have a read of the Gear forum > Canon, as you should find lots of threads about particular models etc in there.

Mark L
27-02-2014, 8:35pm
G'day Nicole.
Welcome to a very helpful place.
Takes a little time to make yourself familiar with everything here, though once you do, don't be afraid to get involved.:th3:

Wayne63
28-02-2014, 7:00am
Welcome to AP Nicole, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
28-02-2014, 8:43am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!