PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Smart86
09-02-2014, 4:45pm
G'Day folks, new to this forum, thought I would say hello, look forward to some constructive critique, I hail from SA, any other crows out there? Cheers:)

I @ M
09-02-2014, 4:57pm
Welcome to AP, pull up a chair and join in.
There are quite a few South Aussies here scattered around the state.

ROA44
09-02-2014, 4:58pm
Welcome aboard smart86. Yes SA does have a good representation of members on this forum of varying experience so you don't have to feel left on your own.

We do try to have a meet or two a year but as you can appreciate now days with lifes pressures, it's not always easy to arrange on short notice but certainly put out a call and if people are able they will certainly jump on board if available. If you look in the forum listing you will see a thread relating to individual state activities so check that out & post there if wanting to arrange an event.

Be aware that to get the most out of this site you do need to post Images. CC & questions on a regular basis to avoid being restricted but that is all available in the rules. So looking forward to seeing your work occasionally.

Cheers for now.

ricktas
09-02-2014, 5:13pm
Welcome. See you on the forums

bcys1961
09-02-2014, 6:29pm
Welcome Smart86 .
I am also fairly new to the forum and enjoying it immensely . I suggest you post some photo's , enter the competitions (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/apcompetition.php) and try the members challenge each week . These all give you a way to motivate and focus your learning.

Mark L
09-02-2014, 9:16pm
G'day, welcome aboard.
takes a little time to figure everything out here, but it's worth it.:th3:

Kym
10-02-2014, 8:29am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Smart86
10-02-2014, 9:56am
Wow, thanks so much for the welcome guys, just have to figure out re-sizing and I am on my way. Prepare to be amazed LOL!:)

Mary Anne
10-02-2014, 2:04pm
Hello and Welcome to AP.. I like what you have posted already.. So will look forward to seeing more on the Forums.