PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again

kiwiindo
09-02-2014, 12:07pm
Sorry I keep joining the forum then get busy with work and travel and suddenly find another 6 months or more has past and I have to re-instate again!

Ok I have been using a lot of my handphone lately and now coming back to my DLSR. My family have moved down to Australia from Indonesia and we start to do some more light stalking around the traps in Brisbane.

Thanks for all the positive comments at different times and I look forward to contributing again to the forum.

Best regards

Euan

Mary Anne
09-02-2014, 12:31pm
Hello Euan and Welcome back, will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums then and dont forget to comment on other members posts also.

AussieBrent
09-02-2014, 1:38pm
heh I do the same.

AnneM
09-02-2014, 2:55pm
I know the feeling well. I am also begging for forgiveness. It's amazing how the 90 days flies away. It doesn't mean that I don't look at the site frequently but sometimes I just haven't gotten around to following up.

ricktas
09-02-2014, 3:22pm
Welcome back

I know the feeling well. I am also begging for forgiveness. It's amazing how the 90 days flies away. It doesn't mean that I don't look at the site frequently but sometimes I just haven't gotten around to following up.

It is not necessarily 90 days, each time you go inactive the cycle reduces: http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/showlibrary.php?title=How_Do_I:Restore_my_access_from_inactive_status

Duane Pipe
09-02-2014, 3:30pm
Its not that hard to post every so often:th3:

Mark L
09-02-2014, 8:00pm
G'day Euan, welcome back. Hope you get involved here, though more importantly, hope your family does well in Oz.

Sorry Euan, it is your thread, but,
@ Brent and Anne (if you bother to come back and look at the response to your post here). Just post something in one of the members challenges each week.....http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?58-MEMBER-CHALLENGES
Can be a bit of fun that also reminds you that you should get involved more. Makes forums work.

Kym
10-02-2014, 7:29am
:gday: & Welcome Back