PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Perth :)

blueberry
26-01-2014, 1:39am
Hello all!
I am a beginner to photography, but extremely keen. I owned a Canon 400D for many years but barely got out of auto settings :rolleyes: This year, I've decided to take it that step further and do some courses with the UWA and upgraded to the Canon 600D. I've found the courses to be highly enjoyable and just signed up for a portrait course that will start next month.
I love macro, there is something amazing about seeing the intricate details of an animal, flower or any type of nature really. I am also keen on portrait photography but not sure I'm all that good at it yet!
Would love to hear about the best landscape or natural settings here in Perth, if anyone has any suggestions.
Looking forward to having a look around and learning from you all.
Thank you! :tog:

ricktas
26-01-2014, 8:09am
Welcome. See you on the forums!

Mary Anne
26-01-2014, 9:13am
Hello and Welcome to AP.. Good to read that you are going to go further with your Photography you will get plenty of help here.
So join in post some images on the forums for cc and comment on others.

ameerat42
26-01-2014, 9:17am
From your intro, AP is the place for you, Blueberry.
Am.

EverlastingMoments21
26-01-2014, 12:05pm
Welcome to AP im a newbie to the forums cant do much atm due being on mobile
I will be shooting with a :nlogo: D5200 so cant wait to see some of your work
EverlastingMoments21 (Tam)

Mark L
26-01-2014, 10:19pm
G'day blueberry, you've found a good photography place to play.
Don't be afraid to show us what you're learning, make comments on others photos (how did you do .....?:)) and just generally get involved.
If you want to give yourself a reason to try something different each week, it's not to late to join in this years members challenge ... http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?188-Member-Challenges-52-2014

bcys1961
27-01-2014, 12:32am
Welcome Blueberry. I am also a newbie and enjoying the forum immensely . Post some photo's enter the comps and try the members challenge each week . These all give you a focus.

Wayne63
27-01-2014, 11:27am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Kym
27-01-2014, 4:00pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!