PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

Dib
22-01-2014, 6:04pm
Hi everyone,

Just a quick intro, from Melbourne, got a camera for myself around boxing day, finally finished all my uni work and decided that now I have some spare time I want to use it doing something a little more productive than sitting at the computer (though with post I'm sure there will still be plenty of that).

I'm interested in portraiture, though with my little experience I'm also interested in just getting out to shoot. For an example of something I love I found this recently *removed - read site rules 3-7* the colour vibrancy, texture, sharpness is amazing.

Thanks guys!

Kym
22-01-2014, 6:48pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

Mary Anne
22-01-2014, 10:30pm
Hello Dib and Welcome to AP.. Sounds like a great plan, so I will look forward to seeing what you post on the Forums.

Wayne63
23-01-2014, 7:10am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums

Mark L
24-01-2014, 10:23pm
G'day Dib.
You've found a good place to share, learn and eventually help others. You'll learn if you get involved here.
FWIW, you could simply provide the link to the photo you liked. That sits inside the rules.;)