PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Liverpool

oztraveller13
19-01-2014, 12:11pm
Hi, I've been taking photos since about 2006 mostly while on holidays. I've recently graduated to a Canon 70D and have a range of lenses from wide-angle to macro to telephoto zoom. I am mainly interested in nature and landscapes with the occasional foray into sports photography - soccer and cricket. Always interested in learning more about my camera and in taking better photos.

Cheers

Penny

Nick Cliff
19-01-2014, 12:31pm
Welcome to the group ,am an olympus user so not much help camera wise, however with your setup it looks good for your interests,enjoy the forum ,plenty of canon users here , have also enjoyed similar areas of photography re nature and landscapes ,regards Nick.

Kym
19-01-2014, 12:46pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

ricktas
19-01-2014, 3:26pm
Welcome Penny, See you and your photos on the forums soon.

Mary Anne
19-01-2014, 3:37pm
Hello Penny :action66: and Welcome to AP. Nature is a great, so many different subject to shoot its my favourite also.
I have been taking photos for about that same amount of time and have learnt so much since becoming a Member here.
Will look forward to seeing what you post of the Forums, and congrats on that new 70D.

rwg717
19-01-2014, 6:23pm
Cheers Penny and nice to have you along:)
Richard

cale
19-01-2014, 6:27pm
Welcome Penny :)

Mark L
19-01-2014, 7:44pm
G'day Penny.
Welcome to a good place. Don't be afraid to ask questions (if you need help) and generally get involved.
FWIW I was born in Liverpool Hospital, then spent my first 42 years in Ingleburn. All things change and we where so happy to leave.:confused013
Drop in for a cuppa if your travels take you to Mudgee.

oztraveller13
19-01-2014, 7:49pm
thanks guys for the warm welcome. I'm not really sure where to start there is so much to look at!

Penny

ricktas
19-01-2014, 7:58pm
thanks guys for the warm welcome. I'm not really sure where to start there is so much to look at!

Penny

if you get lost Penny, just use the main menu across the top to get back to the start. Or just ask in this thread or send a message to one of the site moderators. We all appear with blue usernames next to our posts, just click our name and select personal message and send us any question about navigating the site and we will try and assist

bcys1961
19-01-2014, 10:31pm
Welcome Penny,
I'm a beginner new to the forum as well and am finding it great . Posting the odd photo for CC keeps you motivated and the feedback is excellent.
Get involved .
r,
Brad